Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
I just threw the avatar on there so don't pay any mind to it guys lol

·
Registered
2017 STi
9,572 Posts
Seriously I'll try and get a few guys together and see if we can make it up there sometime.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
had about 12-15 cars, most people had to leave for work or wifes or w/e, but we chilled, had dinner, watched the live trivia game, had some beers, chillaxed a bit. Then i blew my car up a mile from the resturant, haha.

·
Registered
2000, Impreza, 2.5 RS,
139 Posts
I made it the last 2 weeks, but couldn't make it this week. It's usually pretty awesome. Hey, how did you blow up your engine?

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went up that huge hill behind the resturant, put a lot of load on the engine i guess, got on the ramp for 480 west, got halfway across the bridge...BOOM! smoke everywhere, im gonna pull the motor this week and figure out what happened...

·
Registered
Non-RS
1,294 Posts
^ I love that hill. :p Sorry to hear about your motor. Maybe I will make it up there sometime. Just sucks on a week night when I live in cbus!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeh i hear ya, but i got another motor, should be in by next weeks meet, hopefully...

·
Registered
2000, Impreza, 2.5 RS,
139 Posts
Wow that sucks man, is it N/A? I'll be there tomorrow with my HD cam to hopefully get some more footage. We really need some GC's there. I was the only one the last few weeks.

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeh, im trying to find a place to do the swap, im having an ungodly hard time finding a place. Id bring it to someone to swap for me, but dont have the money... sucks but i think i might have to get a u haul storage place or something...dunno. doug and joe and woody were there when i blew up last week...

1 - 20 of 188 Posts