Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried to get these from a vendor before on ebay but the guy was a dick, just came across the only other known person selling these turn signals, and for CHEAP!

I've also bought side markers before, everyone sells them but I was disapointed when I bought them a year ago and they stuck out about 8mm... more then the oem. second link for them are pretty decent looking ones and cheap as well

turn signals:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
side markers:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Registered
98 Black RS GM6
843 Posts
I never did like the clear side markers. Those front
signals look great! I had a black RS and ended
up tinting them cause it stuck out too much. It was
kinda cheesy looking on such a dark car. Looks freakin
awesome on white though. May look kinda cheesy on
red though. Have you tried editing them in paint to
see what they'd turn out like?

·
Registered
White '00('99)RSTi type RA
1,241 Posts
Thanks for the white on red. Will be getting a red uk spec with L bumper and was wondering what it would look like. Already has white corners

·
Registered
gm2 coupe / gf4/ cb7 saloon
1,838 Posts
thank you! [: thats what ive been looking for. too bad ive already bought sidemarkers last night tho :'( i shoulda checked here first. i bought the L bumper lights though i guess if i get my sidemarkers and arent satisfied i'll buy those other sidemarkers.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would assume not because the side marker socket twists locks on and is hard wired on. All you do its pop the old one out and pop new one in.

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS, Brilliant Red
1,357 Posts
The clear side markers i got came with orange blinker bulbs, same for the turn signals.
only the clear corners needed bulbs. Not sure what the deal is with this vendor, can't hurt to ask the questions on ebay.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
these do come in pairs fyi. I talked more with the guy and I guess hes going to send me a bunch of other things. he doesn't know what all the things hes got are for. apparently he got all this stuff unloaded on him from a friend who got the stuff from a closing business. good shit. the side markers DID infact come with sockets and bulbs which I was surprised and did have a light blue tint.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.