Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Just wondering where I can get some cheap clear corners, side markers, and bumper lights?

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS RBP
68 Posts
Yes www.procarparts.com does indeed have all of the above. I got the clear sidemarkers from them as well as a few other things and have been happy with their quality,value and promptness.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I agree. Procarparts.com. I got my corners, signals, sidemarkers all from them. I'm really pleased with them so far and I've had them on for several months now. I only had one problem and that was that the orange bulb they supplied for the turn signals was the wrong one, but hey I only had to pay 94cents for the right ones

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
scrubaru said:
I only had one problem and that was that the orange bulb they supplied for the turn signals was the wrong one, but hey I only had to pay 94cents for the right ones
Where'd you get those bulbs for so cheap?

·
Registered
539 Posts
got the bulbs at autozone. I dunno maybe it was one of those freak "mismarks" or something but I got a pack of two amber bulbs for my signals. They said for tail lights but the base was exactlly the same.......and they work.:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Try Asylum Motorsports, www.asylumms.com I just picked up a couple of sets from them and they have several sets in stock.
Let me know how they treat you because I have other suppliers for those parts as well.

Troy

·
Registered
26 Posts
You could always try eBay. I know ProCarParts use to sell a lot on there, so you can buy from them, but usually get it cheaper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts