Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
They sell their products even cheaper on ebay.com. Check there first. That's where I got mine for $35, but it's been a week and no clear corners yet. You gotta have patience to order online.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Same ones I bought. They are not perfectly clear - they have a yellow/brown tint that is really ugly. It really shows up when your lights are on. I am actually looking for a replacement for mine.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Puregraphic said:
Same ones I bought. They are not perfectly clear - they have a yellow/brown tint that is really ugly. It really shows up when your lights are on. I am actually looking for a replacement for mine.
Are you sure that's the lens giving that color? I'm willing to bet it's the color of the bulb. I have some clear corners, and the lenses are perfectly clear, but the stock bulbls have that dirty yellow color to them. PIAA makes some bulbs that will match the headlights, I just need to get them still.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It appears slightly tinted with the lights off during the day as well, but maybe it a combination. I guess it has something to do with the corners looking more "plastic" and not a bright clear as the headlights. I will try changing the bulbs before I buy new corners - thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
kickin_81 said:
They sell their products even cheaper on ebay.com. Check there first. That's where I got mine for $35, but it's been a week and no clear corners yet. You gotta have patience to order online.
Beware I waited for 3 months with many emails back and forth, finally they refunded my money. They tried to only refund 29 of it though, until I placed 4 more phone calls and 3 more emails. One of which went to the Better Business Bureau.....check them out on there they have a horrible rating. Otto Auto or something like that is the actually company name.

Buster

·
Registered
63 Posts
I too ordered mine from autodynamic. Good fit/ finish and quick shipping. I got mine in 2 days!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts