Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was clicking in the "photos" section of the main page, and could swear that the third brake light on the V.III (2.5RS) wing was clear or white. Does such a thing exist for sale? If so, WTB?!!:sunny:

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
I got the v5 wing from Euribuni. I think thats how you spell it, but it has the clear 3rd light. Find their spelling and look up the site.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm not sure where you saw this picture but if it was a White RS and it looked like it had a white brake light on the spoiler than that was probably Jame's car. He put some kind of decal/sticker thing on his lights. they are actually white lines. pretty unique looking. :checkit:

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Yeah, my brake lights all high white pinstripe decals across them - makes them look whited out from a distance. I think the main site (www.RS25.com) has a few shots at the top as your browse the pages - go check. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, thanks for the replies guys! Yeah, I was talking about James' RS I guess. The 3rd brake light really looked clear/white. I sure wish somebody made one, I think it would look really cool.

:sunny:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts