Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about the 1984 Audi sport Quattro?

I have been trying to look for rally items for a friend. I know this is an Audi, but I figure someone would know where I can find some history of rally. I was thinking of a model car, books or magazine about the car. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
yeah, that is the homologation version of the short wheelbase Group B car. It has a 2.1L 5 cylinder with an output of around 350bhp and its AWD of course. really sweet car. I can't think of any sites off the top of my head but just search for group B and/or audi sport quattro on google and there will be tons of stuff. also, you may want to pop by http://www.rallycabal.com as some of the people there own that car. someone also might have the Top Gear showdown between it and the EVO VI from 2000. that's really cool too. anyway, badass cars and I think of Michele Mouton everytime I see one :drool:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10th Warrior said:
Thanks, this is better than what I was finding. Must be the search engine. I didn't think of changing to something different.

I just thought it would be cool to get my friend either a car or footage of the car rallying. I did see stuff on EWA.

;)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone heard of Startermodels.com? They have the Audi that my friend is trying to build. I can't believe it.

:devil:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts