Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
shrek is not disney......

Sidenote

infact because McDonalds decided to sell shrek toys they lost their contract with disney for their toys shrek is hurting disney's pockets

·
Banned
1,359 Posts
HAHAHA

They just got Disneowned...

GG China!

·
Registered
Steel Grey WRX Limited
3,043 Posts
ahh yes. in america you get mickey mouse. in communist china you get a cat with big ears....

·
Premium Member
'04 Impreza 2.5 RS
693 Posts
Bootleg said:
ahh yes. in america you get mickey mouse. in communist china you get a cat with big ears....
They're still communist...to an extent. They aren't totally democratic, either.

They ARE stealing Disney's characters, which is hilarious!

·
Registered
99 2.5RS RBP
115 Posts
RSSport said:
shrek is not disney......

Sidenote

infact because McDonalds decided to sell shrek toys they lost their contract with disney for their toys shrek is hurting disney's pockets
I thought Disney dumped McDonalds because the burgers influence obesity.

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_4503170

China is ruled by two parties. The People's Republic of China that controls mainland China and Hong Kong. Whereas the Republic of China rules Taiwan and the surrounding islands.

The Communist Party of China has led the People's Republic of China since something like the 1940's or 1950's.

·
Registered
160 Posts
if they are going to make a theme park like that, don't make a European style castle, you idiots. Make a Chinese style castle and make the characters of Journey to the west the main theme park characters. I could have even got more creative then this crap.

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
..... you just won the World Series, What are you going to do????

I'm Going to Shijingshan Amusement Part!!!! :banana:

·
Registered
MY95 Impreza 207C
585 Posts
Ha, that shit is hilarious. First the cars and now a psuedo-Disneyland.

shifthead said:
They're still communist...to an extent. They aren't totally democratic, either.
Durr. That is because no country is "totally democratic". ;)

Prylex3 said:
China is ruled by two parties. The People's Republic of China that controls mainland China and Hong Kong. Whereas the Republic of China rules Taiwan and the surrounding islands.
That made no sense. And if it did we as a country are screwed (like we're already not right now).

ROC and PRC are not two parties of "one country". It is like saying the country of North America is ruled by Canada, the United States, and Mexico, and Cuba owns Hawaii. :confused:

And Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Reigon, which does not follow the same protocol as the mainland is goverened by PRC.

In fact, Hong Kong has its own Disneyland, which one could argue that China already has it own licensed Disneyland.

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage

I went there before. Food and stage entertainment was absolutely phenominal compared to our Disneyland. The rides, not so much.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts