Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm actually a Nissan owner but I'm a big Subaru fan and would like to check some more out in person. Are there any meets in Chicago ever, particularly with more GC8s? They're neat cars and i see so few of them on the road. It'd be great to talk to some owners and see the cars up close.

·
Registered
95 aegean blue L from hell
1,918 Posts
we setup alot of them.. theres usually thrusday night meets in shaumburg @ pompei resturant on higgins rd.

·
Registered
2000 Rs Wanna Be Racecar-or at
42 Posts
We have meets in romoeville at the starbucks @ weber and 55 on weds. Im usually there w/ my gc from 7-11pm

·
Registered
1999 Rally Bluuuuuu
1,361 Posts
The pompeii meets are probably the largest. I haven't been there in a few months, but its located at the intersection of Higgins and Meacham Roads in Schaumburg, close to I-90 and Woodfield/Streets of Woodfield.

·
Registered
08WRXBLUE--RIP:99-2.5RS
254 Posts
I got to go see one of these meets next time im out in chicago (Glenview) to see my grandmother. see how the midwest scoobies are!!! :)

·
Registered
Project Frankenstein
479 Posts
Scooby2.5RS1 said:
I got to go see one of these meets next time im out in chicago (Glenview) to see my grandmother. see how the midwest scoobies are!!! :)

About the same as they are in Broome county, just more of them ;)

Usually there are only 2 GC bodied cars at the thursday meets, I've been going in my FXT since my Impreza is still in limbo. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts