Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think of these seats, I have a friend who can get these from Japan. We're trying to get a group buy together. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
Buschur'ed EVO VIII
367 Posts
Who makes those seats?

The OMP carbon ones are similar looking, weigh about 5lbs each and are big bucks.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
what would the price be for the carbon seats?

·
Registered
Buschur'ed EVO VIII
367 Posts
Don't know about the one above but the OMP ARS carbons are about $2000 each.

http://www.omp1.com/seats.html

I was wrong though about the weight. I was thinking 5Kg so they weigh about 12lbs each.

·
Registered
2001 2.5rs-T
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update on the seats.....

You can get them in these colors red, blue, black.
they weigh about 13lbs

For mounting you will need the Sparco side mount and braket

I'll post up a price as soon as I get the OK from James.

The deal we got is a lot cheaper than $2000 and it only gets better if more people order.

James RS25 you got PM

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
They look very, very shwanky. :cool:

Nice for those who'd want that kind of seat. For me though I like reclinable sport seats.

-S2-

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
how wide are these seats compared to the Sparco EVO or the EVO2?

·
Registered
796 Posts
Those are exactly like the seats I just bought except mine are Fiberglass. Even the reinforcment shapes in the mold are identical. I think several companies sell these seats. I am pretty certain that Cross, NEX, and a few others are these seats exactly. Mine in fiberglass weighed 14.4 lbs each.

They are extremely comfortable. I would guess the size is equivilant to a Sparco Evo, but not as big as the Evo2.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
so, any updates on these seats?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i am the owner of those seats. my freind make those seats for a japanese company. he make those seats in carbonfiber and carbon-kelvar, he also make reclinable racing seats. if you guy have anymore questions about the seats you can wirte me a e-mail at [email protected] or pm me thank you very much.

mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts