Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are currently 25 members and 71 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 98 on 11-18-2002 at 10:21 AM.
2Point5RS, Ancalagon, Angel, beethoven, bling, dorifto88, eric m., Ferg, FRAKK's2.5, grimlock, grubaru, I am b, LiquidLoc, mattjk, Monolith, paultg, Rallychic, rosss, Safir, Silverscooby27, some guy, Val, Wedge, y2k4door

Wow...guess we are getting the migration from the i-club!!

:sunny:

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
damn it! i'm not on that list. ok, (note to self) keep explorer open.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Heck yeah! I think the day I joined the record was 9. James does a good job.

Nick C.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I started coming here a while ago to avoid some of the n00bs from the I-Club. Now everyone just has to put in their tech info into the tech sections and there will be no need for that new place.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Although I'm new here, I lurked at i-club ever since the WRX came out. Maturity level is much higher here. Don't know why, but the difference between the boards is night and day.

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
Grimace said:
Although I'm new here, I lurked at i-club ever since the WRX came out. Maturity level is much higher here. Don't know why, but the difference between the boards is night and day.
:lurk: just gotta use the new smilie! i like this site much more than the other site.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I'm sure this board will get a lot more hits now that the i-club is in shambles (sp.)

Eric

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
dRu 888 said:
yea, with i-club chopped in half where else can people go for quality online subaru impreza information?

:p
espeically with the quality information akcel provides! :lol:

·
Registered
2001 Impreza RS BRP
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok..that is just an ugly smiley...just wanted to tell you that!!! :lol:

I bet we will get a new record soon!!!

·
Registered
26,087 Posts
that is a pretty ugly smilie, :lol:

and i'm pretty sure we'll see a new record soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts