Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2000 subaru impreza 2.5 brown
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a cheap setup for my suspension from sway bar and end links all the way up to the rims any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,777 Posts
You're gonna need to be a bit more specific bud. Probably GD sway bars and audi endlinks in your future.

·
Registered
2001 2.5 RS Sedan
3 Posts
So I went with salvage yard GD sways, 02 WRX for rear and 05 RS front for matching 20mm front and rears. Afternoon with a wire brush and some Eastwood rubberized rust encapsulator, they look good as new. Pretty sure that was under $100 total including the can.

I went with no name Chinese fleabay metal fronts that came with poly bushings, and I got a deal on some gently used kartboy rears so I went with that over the matching rears to the fronts. I think the price of the full metal ebay front and rears was ~$100? You get what you pay for though, the fronts came with the wrong size bushing insert, had to wait another couple weeks for the next boat from China for replacements.

Bushings I got prothane fronts and whiteline rears, in hindsight I'd go with whiteline front and rear they're a lot better quality and fitment.

I stuck with stock wheels, they look great and they're light. Some gold powder coat takes them a long way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts