Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turn in Concepts has some Throttle Body Spacers made by Geddesk2 at a nice price ($50) here. Thought people might like to know.

·
Premium Member
2007 FXT Sport
4,597 Posts
Holy crap that is a steal. I expect those to be gone by, eh, tomorrow night.

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, they've been there for a while, but I held off on posting before mine was ordered so I knew they'd still be there...

·
Registered
'00 BRP RS 4dr '07 LOB 3.0R LL
74 Posts
i just ordered one.. has anyone gotten shipping info and how quickly did they send the shipping info?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i just ordered one.. has anyone gotten shipping info and how quickly did they send the shipping info?
Those ship USPS priority mail, and we're usually pretty quick about the shipping. We do send an email of ship status upon it going out the door.

-Clint (TiC)

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like they're all gone.

You're welcome Clint! ;)

·
Premium Member
2000 Impreza 2.5rs stm
259 Posts
The bracket that holds the throttle cable doesn't have the side extension piece that supports the spark plug cables. I guess zip ties would be all right, any other suggestions?

·
Registered
99 Aspen White Coupe
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well damn, I regret posting this now. I just got mine in the mail today, with all the contents of the box missing. I'm pretty confident I can get my money back from the post office or something, but since their sold out now, I think I'm kind of stuck with getting a spacer at this price. I'm kind of frustrated.

And zip-ties or something are probably just fine for holding spark plug wires.

·
Premium Member
2000 Impreza 2.5rs stm
259 Posts
sucks to hear that man. i even got a free put-it-together styrofoam airplane...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts