needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
stm99,flatblack99,07sti,blk98
566 Posts
yea i got one of these about a year ago and it ran awesome..just a bit loud bc of no cats.

·
Registered
Mazda 3
2,484 Posts
i bought it on accident if that counts, lol i thought i could put it on my NA...haha sadly mistaken, still have it

·
Premium Member
97 L, 13 WRX
1,537 Posts
I have that on my car...just the cat back. I had my local muffler shop fab it up. No pics yet and my dad already messed up the tip because he doesn't know how to drive a lowered car. I think it sounds great for it only being a 2.2l n/a with just that and an intake. Its 3" so its pretty large and it doesn't have perfect fitment, but it works for me.

·
needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
9,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i bought it on accident if that counts, lol i thought i could put it on my NA...haha sadly mistaken, still have it
Did you try and install it? How do the welds and flanges look? I'm trying to sell a generic downpipe I bought to get this same kit. If yours isn't damaged would you like to sell it?

·
Premium Baller
94 WRX, '11 R6 race bike
5,738 Posts
Damn that is cheap. Usually you could find a new catless downpipe for that much money. That kit is probably pretty loud. I'm skeptical about that price though, even a catback doesnt go for that kind of money

·
Registered
Mazda 3
2,484 Posts
Did you try and install it? How do the welds and flanges look? I'm trying to sell a generic downpipe I bought to get this same kit. If yours isn't damaged would you like to sell it?
i pmd you and no i never got round to trying to install it, its brand spankin new condition

1 - 8 of 8 Posts