Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
:banana:I just bought a pair Pioloti Monacos for $19.99 plus tax. Found these because of that "other" site. Someone is on there selling them for 2x what the store charges. Here's the store .:: ROSS ::.

Before you ask me to go find you some you need to realize I'm on a road trip and I'm going home to CT where we don't have these stores.

Here's the shoe PilotiMonaco Racing Shoes-SafeRacer

Happy hunting.

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
you wanna pick up a pair of those shoes for me on your way to CT? I'll pay you cash for em when you get here. :D

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you wanna pick up a pair of those shoes for me on your way to CT? I'll pay you cash for em when you get here. :D
I'd considerate if I had room in my bag, but it was overstuffed on my way down and I've bought more stuff since I got here. Sorry.

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very limited sizes and quantities. Believe it or not they actually had a 15, and I was lucky to get a 13.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
Thanks Shaggie. I just picked up a set for myself, a set for Rally-Fast, and another set (11.5). I'm going up to Raleigh tomorrow and I'm going to stop at the Ross there to see if they have any different sizes and colors.

·
The Silverback Mod
05 Black OBS
8,896 Posts
In my little berg of a town (Medford, OR) we have a Ross ~ I am heading there RIGHT after work... but, I am not holding my breath!!!

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
can someone else pick up a pair of those for me?? can't beat pilotis for $19.99!!!

the closest Ross' to me is in Jersey :(

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike what size do you need. I'll see if I can get there again, but don't plan on it. I'm busy with work.

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
size 12
if they have the monacos in that size, i'd be fine with either the red/black or grey/black

thanks in advance if you get a chance to pick em up. if you don't, then no biggie.

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They don't have 12s, if they did I'd already owne them. I'm a 12.5 so I got the only 13s they had.

·
peon
shitty shitty bang bang
2,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In my little berg of a town (Medford, OR) we have a Ross ~ I am heading there RIGHT after work... but, I am not holding my breath!!!
let us know how you do.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS BRP
191 Posts
went to Ross today in whitehall pa, they had size 8.5 and 12 and 13, too bad those aren't my sizes. if anyone is going to Ross in their town to buy some i'll gladly pay shipping. I wear a 10.5 or 11. nomex lined prefered. thanks.

·
Registered
13 Impreza
1,334 Posts
went to Ross today in whitehall pa, they had size 8.5 and 12 and 13, too bad those aren't my sizes. if anyone is going to Ross in their town to buy some i'll gladly pay shipping. I wear a 10.5 or 11. nomex lined prefered. thanks.
if you buy those size 12s, i'd gladly pay for you to ship them up to me :)

·
Registered
98 2.5RS ~ EJ257D Hybrid
864 Posts
Went to the local Ross and found nothing... I've gotta go down to tech again sunday so I'll check there and see if they have them...

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS BRP
1,788 Posts
Crap, I was going to go there today also but got caught up. I wear the same size you do so I guess there's no point...thats a shame.

·
ok terrific.
'95 STi RA rep, rhd yo!
5,223 Posts
I'm going up to Raleigh today, and I'll stop at the Ross stores there to see what they have.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts