Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Scoobymods Guy
2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited
1,157 Posts
98imp said:
now if i could only find directions on how to take the whole a/c out i'd be set.:p
The A/C also is used when you turn on the heat and have defrost on. It removes the moisture from the air clearing the wind screen. I'm not sure I'd like it removed myself.

Most if not all of these things are on our site:

www.Scoobymods.com

Peaty

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
DanzBorin said:
I cannot beleive nobody has posted the throttle body bypass mod...:eek:
Why don't you post it? ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
instead of spending ~100 for new pedals just go to walmart and buy some small rubber slide stopers(I think thats what they are called) then clean your pedals and superglue them on. they dont look good but they work just fine. :D

Kotir you like Tool (Jerk Off) don't you:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
someone somewhere mentioned that they made an airsplitter for their car using some stuff from home depot, but i never saw any details of it how they did it or what specifically they used...

·
Super Moderator
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Yeah I've heard that the snorkelectomy is a good one. :D

Hmm, what else...

Oh, insofar as radiator airflow, I guess it's not super cheap at $71, but...
http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/motor.htm Paul Eklund's Primitive Racing sells a radiator baffle that looks pretty dang cool.

(Installed)

How about the trunk light? That's pretty inexpensive. :)

Then there's the single point ground mod that lots of people are doing.... I haven't, but many others have.

For $45 you can get one of the leather shift boots from my NASIOC (then i-Club) group buy from a zillion years ago. :D
www.ricks2k.com sells them.

How about a takeoff WRX rear swaybar? (20mm STi) Used, you can probably get it for next to nothing, since one of the cheapest brand-new prices I've seen is Exeter Subaru's price of $79 (with no sales tax) at www.subaruwrxparts.com
Who cares if it's used? It's just a metal bar that's gonna get dirty!

-S2-

41 - 48 of 48 Posts