Not really cheap (around $100), but getting rid of the crappy stock fog lights and replacing them with either the Hella 500 or PIAA 80XT fog lights (I myself did the Hellas', because of cost). Of course you will possibly need the KartBoy mounting brackets to make the mod work. Im sure you could modify the stock brackets to work, but dont recommend this to be done, the Kartboys work GREAT!!
Do the headlight mod where you take it apart and paint the surrounding chome. want to do it but just haven't had the time.
Pop off the bumper vents and cut the center to make the vents have an open look and then paint the edges of them flat black. Really cool. I did it in about 2 hours and all I used was some paint and sandpaper and a knife. Sorry I don't have a pic of it either.
Insert a mesh for your front grills. I got a little lazy and just slid in a peice of mesh in front of the radiator/nose, but the hood scoop and corner vents (modified and painted silver) took a good amount of glue. It took me about 2 hours to finish the inserts. Now... my car looks like it will scare most Hondas into submission and wants to beat them up even when it's parking. :boxer:
If you do this, make absoulutely sure that your ignition wires are waterproof. Wrap them in duct tape or something, especially where they connect to the spark plugs, and where they connect to the ignition pack. Mine got wet a couple times, and the ignition pack went bad soon after. It got so bad that I could hear the arcing while the car was idling at a stop sign.
my next mod after unblocking my hood vent was reblocking my hood vent so I could go to the dealer & get a new ignition pack under warranty.
Armorall does an excellent job of making sparkplug wires waterproof! Re-apply every 6 mo. to clean off any oil and road grime and treat the boots at both ends as well. With the plug wires out of the ignition pack plug the holes (for the plug wires) and spray down the entire unit with WD - 40 and allow to air dry before reconnecting the plug wires. Same interval about twice a year unless you do a lot of 'puddle jumpin' or your ave RH is 80%+!!:sunny:
One little thing I've noticed about the front license plate is that it can be moved up about half an inch. Since the front spoiler is not anything like aluminum or metal, I easily drilled in two holes parallel to the stock holes. Just put the plate back on w/ the screws, but I wouldn't want to tighten the screws all the way, because you'll need the tread to keep the screws to stay in place. I just thought a little more airflow will keep the fluids a little more cool, but if you want the antifreeze to stay cool longer... add some Redline Wetter Fluid or similar. I don't know if this little mod will help, but it will keep more air flowing through the radiator without having the front plate taken off. A little 10 min mod with a drill...