Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2001 A.W. L
16,492 Posts
I would go for the first one

The second one you will need to pay for the MSN service (I think it is free for the first 12 months though)

and all that info it gives you you can get by texting google

· Premium Member
14,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would go for the first one

The second one you will need to pay for the MSN service (I think it is free for the first 12 months though)

and all that info it gives you you can get by texting google
I agree. That's the one I am looking at.

The one with MSN Direct...you have to pay for the MSN service so it would neglect the lower cost.

· Registered
Non-RS
2,557 Posts
Those ones are thick and clunky though- yuck. My friend has the c580 and it's hideous and the graphics don't look as good as mine.

I have a flatscreen/widescreen type one and it is the same price with less features that you'd probably never use anyways lol. I like it because I can put it in my purse and take it with me so I don't have to worry about it getting stolen. It's about the same price from that site. http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-200-3-...7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1219500663&sr=1-7

· Registered
3,189 Posts
I use a Garmin Nuvi 205 series (forget the exact one), and it's the dog's bollocks. :D

I do find with the "American" English voices, they speak too quickly (if it's even possible). "In .2 miles turn right on 1st street-thenturnleft," versus Australian (which has a normal cadence).

· needs more cowbell
95L, 07 2.5i, R6
12,639 Posts
I had a c550 and while it worked great, it was kind of bulky and the battery didn't stay charged for long while unplugged. I now have a nuvi 260, way more compact and the battery is li-ion. Garmin ftw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.