Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 Impreza LX, 2000 LGT wags
530 Posts
wow you caught that one fast! haha, but chyeaa, craigslist is where it's at, i got mine from the philly craigslist for dirt just b/c it needn't a front bumper beam and cover

·
Registered
2002 WRX Wagon
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow you caught that one fast! haha, but chyeaa, craigslist is where it's at, i got mine from the philly craigslist for dirt just b/c it needn't a front bumper beam and cover
Haha yeah, I just happened to be cruising craigslist and came across it. So tempting...

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
well i jsut sent him an email saying Id buy it and pick it up this week... hope he gets back

·
Premium Member
'98 RSTI, '14 XV Hybrid
2,955 Posts
I dont need it, but I literally have 3 friends that are itching to buy one.

1 has a L on this site, kromhasawrx
1 has a Celica GT (alltrac style) that needs all new struts, axles, and wheels.
1 has nothing and needs a car lol.

·
Premium Member
1995 Impreza LX, 2000 LGT wags
530 Posts
yeah, someone on here needs to jump all over that! i wish i had funds to own 2! perfect swap car! ahhh

·
Registered
1998 Black Swapped RS
458 Posts
Sorry guys but I am calling dibbs on this car! Cash in hand I left a voicemail heh.

·
Premium Member
91 LSi w/EJ22T
1,125 Posts
why do people post this. ruins all the good deals.
Ain't it the truth, I've gotten screwed on a few things from this hot links thing. So i'm just going to start posting all the good deals I find on here too.

·
Registered
1998 Black Swapped RS
458 Posts
Yes the car is still for sale but I’m going to list you a short story and you can get back to me with any answer. I purchased the car from Jeff d'ambrosio in Downingtown and delt with a shady salesman. He acted in a way that should have sent alarms off but I purchased the car from them. After 2 months even though I paid for the car in cash in full I received a bill for a balance that didn’t exist. After much hassle from them they cleared the bill. However it has now been 3 months and I have yet to receive permanent registration and the official title. FYI it takes about a month to get a title from Harrisburg. After a furious call to them the receptionist told me they just sent out the information to Harrisburg today. As you may see reading this I was extremely angry. Either way I will not have the official title for another month (if they don’t screw it up this time). I do have the pink slip and proof of purchase to prove ownership. So in short if the law allows me to sell the car on a pink slip with promissory of the title when d'ambrosio gets their act together I will sell it.....I have had many offers and I find it hard to pick which one will be able to purchase the car. So I have come to this decision. With over 25 people with $1500 in cash, ready to buy it tomorrow I have decided to set up a mini auction. The start price is $1500 and I will sell to the person who can offer anything better at the highest amount. So shoot me an offer and I will make a chart to show you offer. Finally, do not call or text me anymore as my phone is going way over on minutes for the month. Email only. I am setting up appointments for Wednesday October 1. Times start at 1pm and go until 6pm. I will not accept any cash in person on your visit until I see what everyone can offer onlin e. Taxes, tags, and title fees from Wiggins are not included in your purchase.
thats the email i received

1 - 20 of 31 Posts