Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
Lmao, thats what I will have soon.

let me know how it turns out. If we buy in packages. Say the rear bumper and the Carbon Kevlar rear diffuser can we get discount on combo purchases? I have a few things I'm wanting to buy from you guys. haha

·
Registered
00' 2.5RWD / 98' L Wagon
4,673 Posts
cool. I'll be contacting you as soon as I have the cash available for such a purchase and find out if that rear bumper+diffuser mate.

Other than those two, I'm thinking of purchasing a wing, those fender flares, and possibly a hood/trunk.

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
cool. I'll be contacting you as soon as I have the cash available for such a purchase and find out if that rear bumper+diffuser mate.

Other than those two, I'm thinking of purchasing a wing, those fender flares, and possibly a hood/trunk.
I promise, I'll do it this weekend!

I wish it were the weekend already
Heh, and I wish it was spring...

i want flares!!!
Ok, so get em!
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f14/t123206-universal-bolt-flares.html

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
2000 Subaru 2.5 RS
121 Posts
Wow, you told me earlier that the S202 wing was 249.00 and now it's 399.00 ? Did I miss something? Nevermind I see what it is. Sorry for thr mix up. Although carbon kevlar would be great I don't need it in that form. Sorry. Maybe FRP would be good.

·
Banned
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Wow, you told me earlier that the S202 wing was 249.00 and now it's 399.00 ? Did I miss something? Nevermind I see what it is. Sorry for thr mix up. Although carbon kevlar would be great I don't need it in that form. Sorry. Maybe FRP would be good.
Yeah, I just send over the best picture...

I do have the FRP version in stock (only one at this time).

·
Captain Nubcakes
2001 subaru WRS
156 Posts
Well, I CAN get it done...I just need to get my hands on a good quality Adjustable 22B Wing. I have a Version5/6 I'm going to be making too...I kinda what to do my whole car in Kevlar, so that'd be cool to see the wing in Kevlar. Of course, satin black with Kevlar accents would be cool too...like the 22B wing, and doing just the blade in Kevlar. Mmmm.
I could do that. The easiest method would be to get one from a member, I'll make a mold, then I can make it in Carbon, Kevlar, blue carbon, etc.

I want a 22B wing too! Adjustable, of course!
i was just searching the forum and saw this thread...did you ever get to make this wing? or the version 5/6 wing?

41 - 54 of 54 Posts