Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my prove style lip. I bought this lip hoping to replace my c west lip but i don't have the time/money. I originally wanted to sand and paint this lip but again i don't have the resources. The lip has never been mounted but its in decent condition. It has a some cracks in the clear coat ill post pictures and it does have some sort of clear coat or resin put on it that didn't properly cure? But that can be sanded or stripped. The bottom is perfect i mean you can clearly see it was new and never mounted but just got damaged or something during shipping. I am looking to get 150 boo. Located in Fullerton California

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha no since it was a little damaged in shipping I don't want to risk it. And I also want the buyer to see it in person before buying. Thanks for the interest

·
Registered
01 RS Black Diamond Pearl
20 Posts
would you be willing to trade for anything? I have a few exhausts im trying to get ride of, and a set of hood vents with a scoop, let me know what you think

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. I bought this lip awhile back but changed my mind on it. Anyway if anyone is interested, let me know. Im asking the same price, $150. Btw, I'm located in San Diego.

I sent pms to dbaker22186 and greggtdrift. Let me know if you are still interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. I bought this lip awhile back but changed my mind on it. Anyway if anyone is interested, let me know. Im asking the same price, $150. Btw, I'm located in San Diego.

I sent pms to dbaker22186 and greggtdrift. Let me know if you are still interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still available. I'll be up in Long Beach area if anyone wants to meet up. I'll have the lip with me as I had a few people interested in this but didn't want to drive to San Diego.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll be up in City of Industry, CA tomorrow morning if anyone is interested... Both the lip and rear spats are still available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts