Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Center Gauge & Storage Bin?

Is there even such a thing....i want to get a Center (triple gauge) but i dont want to lose the Center Storage bin...

Anybody knows of any company that makes one?

mucho thanks...

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Never seen one, but I hope one exists! I love my center bin, but I am going to need some gauges. Right now, I'm thinking boost and AF on the steering colum, and EGT and oil pressure on the A-pillar. But if someone does make a center bin/gauge pod, I'll throw the EGT, A/F, and OP there, and keep just the boost on the steering colum. Is that how you spell colum? It doesn't look right:confused:

·
Registered
98 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl
396 Posts
It's been done, IMO it looks kinda funky, The gauge pod sits really high on the dash. I saw some pics a long time ago on the i-club I believe it was a custom jobby.

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
HondaH8er said:
Never seen one, but I hope one exists! I love my center bin, but I am going to need some gauges. Right now, I'm thinking boost and AF on the steering colum, and EGT and oil pressure on the A-pillar. But if someone does make a center bin/gauge pod, I'll throw the EGT, A/F, and OP there, and keep just the boost on the steering colum. Is that how you spell colum? It doesn't look right:confused:
You just forgot the n.
Column.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts