Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, is it just me or do the center amrrest things that come stock in the 00 rs, suck a tremendous ammount of balls... like i think mine broke like the first week i had my car... WHAT THE SHIT IS THAT? is there any mod or company that makes a replacement part for that center arm rest thing.. and i mean i would like to replace the whole piece... excpet for the other part thats around the shifter.... if this does not make sense i'll try to post a pic or something...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Are you talking about the armrest extension?? It adds about 6 inches of height, and did not come stock. It was a factory option.

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i'm looking for a picture right now... i'll be back as soon as possible

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so i guess i am talking about the armrest extension.... that little POS is a POS. so i want to take it off or actually replace the whole armrest not just the extension.. what are my options?

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
Sounds familiar. I hated that stupid extension too. It totally blocked me from shifting. I sold the extension and bought a stock cover from someone who bought an extension. I'm sure you can do a straight trade or even ask for trade + $. People actually like that thing. I don't know why. Oh well. :) You need one of these babies:

Attachments

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes that is definately it!.... ok so what would that piece be called so i could ask for it from people?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts