Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to Peru this weekend besides us? We'll be running in DSP trying to fend off the Fiats and BMWs. :devil:

Be sure to stop by and say hi! :D

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What...nobody else going? STS will be a freakin walk in the park! We're leaving in a few more hrs, I'll post how I placed and any other pertinent information.

Gotta see how close I can get to the former 3x nat'l champ in his sick little Fiat!

·
Premium Member
overdeveloped beater
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad Subaru turnout....

It shouldn't come as any surprise when the RS is moved out of STS next year. If nobody shows up to run....why should they keep them in the class? :confused:

Aside from one WRX in STX (which won against a well prepped M3), we were the only other Subaru at the CenDiv championships.

That will surely reflect next year when Subaru decides whether or not to sponsor the series. :eek:

We placed 6th and 8th in DSP, learning that our front tire pressures were 10psi too soft! The temps told the story and after changing we were right up with the group. Just too late to do anything about it though with saturdays runs being off the pace with the front runners.

Topeka will be different.....I can't wait to spend that contingency money!:checkit:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts