Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Silver RS
32 Posts
I live in Westmonster/Finksburg... 04 silver Rs cleared headlights w skid guard (working on getting a white gf wagon too:))

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
I'm gonna be putting another meet & drive together real soon so... I'll be sure to update you guys on the details once a date is picked. I'm going to try to do it sometime in september I think.

·
Part Deux
2001 WRXed Caged L
3,086 Posts
I was in Carroll County for work earlier this year... very boring... Also, it snowed maybe 2 inches and all of the restaurants closed early, wussies!

But then I went bar hopping in downtown Maryland and went to a bar called Mum's and drank lots of Evel. AWESOME shot!

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Im also in the Baltimore area...

·
Registered
2005 SAABARU + 2002 RS
488 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread...

I used to live in Carroll county. I still work there, but now I live in Reisterstown.

00 BRP RS and 02 BRP RS

·
Registered
2005 SAABARU + 2002 RS
488 Posts
I don't know about meets, but here are a couple pics of my car and a few from one of the Mid-A meets,

·
Registered
2004 Silver RS
32 Posts
I don't know how I missed this thread...

I used to live in Carroll county. I still work there, but now I live in Reisterstown.

00 BRP RS and 02 BRP RS

I think I saw you driving a few days ago on Nicodemus Rd near reisterstown in your 00BRP, it looked exactly like your pics, Ill post a pic of mine a little later, but its an 04 silver RS.

·
Registered
2005 SAABARU + 2002 RS
488 Posts
I think I saw you driving a few days ago on Nicodemus Rd near reisterstown in your 00BRP, it looked exactly like your pics, Ill post a pic of mine a little later, but its an 04 silver RS.
That would be me. I take Nicodemus to work. Seems like I remember seeing a silver RS the other day too. There are lots of interesting cars up and down Nicodemus. It's a pretty fun road.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts