Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Ran my harness for the WRX tank today. Almost everything matched up less the evap purge solenoid on the 02. I’ll have to sort this one later. Kept the WRX sending unit so there’s a little more research to be done in my end. I pulled the wiring from the WRX side and wires the plug along with retailing the harness. Had to extend one or two and swap a pin or two at the pump connector.

AEM 340 is in...

Tank is back in place. Need to get the fuel lines connected and research my inevitable evap issue. Iwire should have my harness around the 8th. I’m hoping for a 2-3wk turn around but time will tell. I’d love to have this pieced together waiting for an engine by the end of the month.

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #102

Suspension and rear diff are back in. Threw the Perrin Stout mounts into too while the filler neck is out. Starting to shape up! This evap is going to be interesting...I’m not sure there’s space to put the box style canister...

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
More progress...slowly but surely. WRX Pedal set and clutch slave and master cylinder.

I have the dash reinforcement beam in place. Planning to get the column in this afternoon and start cleaning off this undercoating...I’ve tried quite a few things and not much seems to break it down. Gas worked on the lines pretty well but what a mess.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
370 Posts
I coated mine in engine degreaser for a few minutes, and used one of those cheap pressure washers from Lowes or home depot. I'd say it got virtually all of the mess.

·
Registered
93 L Wagon 1.8L
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
My harness is merged and en route to me! Thanks iwire! Next is the fabric for the roof so I can get an interior put back together.

101 - 114 of 114 Posts