Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, all of you with a sunroof need to get in on this GB. I know there are a few of you out there that missed out on the CF Trunklid buy and you are regretting it. DONT MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!!! The more people we get, the cheaper they are. You cant tell me that your RS does not need a CF Sunroof. I called Subaru and a replacement sunroof (just the lid) is $320!! Depending on how many buyers we get, these could possibly go for $250 or less!! THAT IS A DEAL!! I know this is kind of off topic, but I figured this is the portion of the forums that get the most hits. Follow the link and add yourself to the list!!

FYI: I was also talking with a Subaru rep and he said all of the sunroofs from 93' - present are all the same (including the WRX).

Follow me to the group buy thread

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
Sunroof eh?

I bet it would look good with a cabonfiber trunk/hood...

Only question to those with carbon fiber crap, how does the weave on the different CF makers compare? I don't plan on getting anything CF for my car 'till after I get my turbo (and that's still aways off) but still curious as to how the different makers and qualities match up...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My trunk and hood are made by different companies and they match pretty good. I have not really seen too many different patterns for external CF. Internal, yes. Get in!!!! You will regret it if you dont. SO CHEAP!!

Mikey :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts