Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Red/gray 1995 Impreza LX Wagon
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there CF hatches for the older models? I can only find one made by Seibon for newer models of wagons. Also, is there a front lip for stock L bumper?

Thanks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're gay! ): The wag isn't an army tank Slava! You can't just ramp my car over a two foot wall of golf ball sized rocks. I just washed it not too long ago. Now my tires look like I've taken it mudding. Lame.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't think it was funny. Wanted to cry...almost. :/ It wouldn't be cool if I did that in your car...

·
anti vw.anti rota.
2000 GF, 2012 Ruckus
6,119 Posts
From what Ive read on here, theres no one that makes CF hatches for GC's, and the people who have them (primarily over seas) got them from a guy who is no longer making them. Someone else interject if I am wrong.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
): Hm. They make CF everything else. Why not hatches? That's fucking lame.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Replica is lame. But I don't think real CF is.

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Replica is lame. But I don't think real CF is.
real cf isn't but the molds on all replica parts usually suck. only thing on my car thats replica is the 22b vents...and i hate them. :lol:

i guess my orciari lip isn't oem...the fitment on it isn't perfect either though...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh. I can't stand gaps. I don't have anything on my car yet, but when I see exterior mods that don't fit properly...it makes me want to shoot the owner. Guess I'm a perfectionist. You should go authentic 22b vents. JK. So why don't you like your vents?

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Oh. I can't stand gaps. I don't have anything on my car yet, but when I see exterior mods that don't fit properly...it makes me want to shoot the owner. Guess I'm a perfectionist. You should go authentic 22b vents. JK. So why don't you like your vents?
they're fiberglass from primitive. molds ok but bolt placement was a little off so i had to dremel the hood a tiny bit...and they're pretty cheaply made...bolts are even rusting a little bit.

anyone know of someone that even has authentic 22b vents? i don't think they fit or aren't available to buy as far as i know.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There was a 22b for sale in the UK not too long ago...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts