Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2001 ImprezaRS2.5 Coupe White
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone is the Tempe Area Please be on the look out for a White 2001 RS2.5 as mine was stolen early Saturday morning. My girlfriend lost my keys in a Tempe night club and by the time we got a ride home the get the second set of keys the car was gone when I returned. Since the keys have been found about a block away in the middle of the street and have been returned to me but the car is still Missing. I think that it is still in the Tempe area but who knows. If you see a white RS parked for a while please call the police.......

--Thanks,

Troy

·
Registered
2001 ImprezaRS2.5 Coupe White
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car Found!!!!!

Well my car has been found and thankfully the only thing that was hurt was the stereo was stolen. The car had only been driven about 3-5 miles as I reset the trip odometer after the I filled it up prior to it being stolen. Lucky for me they it was in an ASU parking lot and after the fifth parking ticket was placed on the car it was called in and found by the police. Insurance will pay for the stereo to be replaced but just glad that it was not driven very far and abused.

:happynow: :D :D

Troy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts