Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Impreza 5dr
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to wait until I made my statement with the insurance company before I posted anything. I got in a car accident last Tuesday night driving home.

I was heading home (to the left) and my car somehow spun around and ended up facing the other way. The police thought it got stuck on the embankment and the backend spun around.

Thankfully, I am just very sore and bruised. I was the only one in the car (whew) and no other cars were involved (whew again)

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
So uhh what really happened... Your car just doesn't unknowinly spin out.

·
Premium Member
'17 Impreza Sport, '15 OB 3.6R
9,806 Posts
Glad you're okay, and yeah it'd be great if you got the WRX, looks great.

·
Registered
2007 Impreza 5dr
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just slow down in this car. how much did you get from insurance for the old car? any plans for the new ride?
They are paying off my loan from the old car and then I am getting about 2k over for a downpayment.

New car will kept engine wise totally stock.

·
Banned
349 Posts
sucks that it is an AT. Do you want an AT or just settling for one? Anyways, the wagon looks nice. I absolutely love my WRX wagon.

·
Registered
2002 WRX Wagon
444 Posts
Wow talk about a small world...I was driving on the bypass that night and saw your car off the road (obviously unaware it was your car). I'm glad no one was hurt in the accident. Good luck with your new car.

·
Registered
2007 Impreza 5dr
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow talk about a small world...I was driving on the bypass that night and saw your car off the road (obviously unaware it was your car). I'm glad no one was hurt in the accident. Good luck with your new car.
That is small worldish!

·
Registered
250 Posts
If the guy wants an automatic transmission don't give him a hard time about it. If thats what he prefers then its fine. It's his money not yours.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts