Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even if they arent that great...I am going to be Auto-Crossing next weekend at NHIS and I am still on winter tires because my budget hasnt allowed me to get my summer tires...Anyways...does anyone have some wheels/tires I could borrow for the weekend?

·
Registered
2000 SRP Coupé
73 Posts
Yo, I just bought the 16 Speedlines from GT. the tires are kinda beat, and one is more worn than the others. The problem is that I dunno if they are balanced. i just got them last week, and didnt do anything with them.

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have to go to New Hampshire International Speedway on Saturday morning so...It would be tough to drive all the way to CT and then up...maybe I come grab them this week before the weekend? IDK...I might just borrow money from someone and buy tires I just really don't have the money...but I wont let that stop me from Autocrossing! Thanks for the offers guys!

·
Registered
2000 SRP Coupé
73 Posts
I'm going to Merrimac, MA on friday afternoon/night. You are welcome to give em a try if you want. Like I said, I'm just not sure how balanced the tires are. The rims look real straight, though

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DigbySteez said:
I'm going to Merrimac, MA on friday afternoon/night. You are welcome to give em a try if you want. Like I said, I'm just not sure how balanced the tires are. The rims look real straight, though
If you dont mind bringing them that would be amazing! Do you come up this way often? I live in Haverhill, MA which is the town next to Merrimac...

How would we go about returning them? Will you be back soon?

Want me to drive down to you? Let me know...

-Matt

·
Registered
2000 SRP Coupé
73 Posts
Yea, I go up there pretty often. I will be there all weekend, and driving home on Sunday afternoon/night. Will you be done with them by then? I go to Haverhill sometimes. Mostly The Tap.

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
The Tap!

HAHAHA do you know my step-brother Sam Powell? He used to work there and when they renovated he tried to start this huge petition...

Anyways yeah I would be done Saturday night so if you want I can bring them to you wherever you happen to be that night or Sunday morning...

And they are Speedline wheels with what kinda tires on them? Anything will be better than my Dunlop Graspic winter tires...even if they are beat to shit...Are you gonna have them on your car? If you wanna swap wheels for the weekend and then swap back on Sunday we can do that...or if they aren't on your car that works too...

Let me know what works best for you...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts