Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or maybe if I shouldn't be too surprised about it. But, is it normal to see a Calsonic sticker on the radiator when you look at from the top when you open the hood? like it was made there?

ignore my stupidity if it really is a stupid question.

L8r,
Brett

·
Registered
613 Posts
i dunno..that would mean me opening the hood and cleaning stuff
never noticed that sticker before though

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Can't say that I have, either. Is it like a brand sticker or something? I will have to check tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I checked mine just a minute ago, and I've got that sticker as well. I guess that's the brand Subaru uses as OE.

·
Registered
2000 RS, silver, blah, blah, b
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think thats really frikin cool!!!! :biggest: now i gotta find out if there is anything else they make for us GC8 owners. What a dream that would be:drool: .

L8r,
Brett

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
I just realized who Calsonic is! That is really cool! It didn't occur to me until I read your post, Brett! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Yeah, now we can paste Calsonic stickers on our cars cause we actually have the parts!! Okay, that's pretty nifty, but who knows if it makes a difference.

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
Calsonic stickers! Bling-Bling! It'll be the new craze for all the Civics and Neons!

·
Registered
05 LGT limited
405 Posts
What kind of parts does Calsonic make? Other than OEM radiators, etc... and yeah, mine says Calsonic on it too. I was kind of pissed that it didn't have a Nippondenso.

·
Registered
392 Posts
guess what... alot of the switches inside the car are made by nissan.

I don't know big deal.. Nobody really makes their own parts now-a-days cuz buying parts is easier than making them. :nuetron:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Mines Calsonic, too, just noticed that the day before you posted this topic.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Calsonic and DENSO!!

Ok well
everyone will have that calsonic sticker on their radiator!
Also look at all the other part reall close! You also will see DENSO all over the place as well. They are a very popular japenese aftermarket company but also make shit loads of radiators, etc for our jap cars!!

richie

·
Premium Member
95 Impreza L AWD
973 Posts
But of course! Why else would we be so enthralled that we have some Calsonic parts? :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts