Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Blue 2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[Edited out just in case the school is looking for the source]

Ill update you guys when I get home and share what happened. It was great. Thanks alot guys!

-The results of the day are on the 2nd page of the thread!-

Also, anyone who wants to do this again, please PM me or post a request for the number/extension in this thread and I will send it to you. I don’t want to post the number just in case the school runs a search for it haha.

Thanks guys, RS25 4 lyfe!

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
I would do it, but i need in class video.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your ok with shit cell phone vids and pics ill post his reaction. If he cries ill take some good shots for u haha. I'd bring in a video camera but then it would be a little obvious that I had something to do with the call lol.

·
Registered
MY98 OBS, 92 SVX
199 Posts
too funny, step in the right direction

·
Registered
'04 PSM WRX Premium
8,339 Posts
Ha, we used to do this too, but we always called from inside the classroom. Calc teacher went nuts after we'd do it like 3 times in a row.

Another time we called the Spanish teacher and started talking in Spanish, so she talked back (playing along)... after a while, we started cracking up.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza 2.5RS SRP
690 Posts
WTF?!! You guys have a phone in every classroom? It's a classroom for Christ's sake, not an office.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XyKoX said:
WTF?!! You guys have a phone in every classroom? It's a classroom for Christ's sake, not an office.
Haha I go to a really big public school in the 3rd richest county in the US. We have a tablet PC and projection screen in every room, anlong with 5 other desktop PC's and a TV, haha.

Dosen't matter how nice the school is, always duchebag teachers tho, help us out to let out your bulit up anger for all your old hated teachers haha.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cmiovino said:
Ha, we used to do this too, but we always called from inside the classroom. Calc teacher went nuts after we'd do it like 3 times in a row.

Another time we called the Spanish teacher and started talking in Spanish, so she talked back (playing along)... after a while, we started cracking up.
Yea, we have done it in class before too but with this idea he cant nail anyone for it and his life goal is dicking high school students out of Saturdays so he's going to get sooo mad. haha.

·
Registered
412 Posts
beta1 said:
Just as an ice breaker with this guy since is name is Sacks, call him scrotum's. Kids used to call him that as a child and he freaks out if anyone says it. haha.

LMAO, sounds like one of my teachers. we use to call him Mr. Hand.. :lol:

Yes!! He was caught!!!! on school grounds!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
97_brighton said:
LMAO, sounds like one of my teachers. we use to call him Mr. Hand.. :lol:

Yes!! He was caught!!!! on school grounds!!!!
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha. Amazing. And yea, theyre prolly related. Thats why I got high expectations for this cuz every1 had a teacher like this at some point so every1 can relate to my situation. lol.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O and btw, the big thing is if you can take a few mins out of your morning and call up this saggy cunt.

But if you rele wana help and u got nothing to do, just copy and paste what I wrote at the top into some other forums u guys use. RS25 is the only forum I have more than 10 posts at haha.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Post this on Nasioc, you would get such a better response, Ecspecially when you have 60k people looking at the site everyday.

·
shush girlllllll
98 coupe /w 99 GF8 swap
1,662 Posts
ah too bad you're east coast.

but if you tell me your first name i'll wake up to make that call :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts