273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truckee, CA 96161

$18000 complete package Firm
$16000 no new wheels Firm

Dropbox pictures

Dropbox videos

--Mod list pages in pictures below—

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - BRP Coupe - Full 2007 STi conversion (39k miles)

370TQ / 329HP on Mustang Dyno (Stock Sti puts down about 220) Built for quick spool and response.

39k on whatever stock STi stuff is left and way less (-7k) on all other things but the chassis (124k on chassis) No rust, quite the opposite, underneath detailed, sealed and reundercoated.

A couple of things just to show what a deal it is: Id say $36k+ into the car.

Fully rebuilt 07 STi tranny (due to losing reverse) about 2000 miles ago - Paid $3200 -

Going to also included Enkei RS05RR 18x11 +16 with new Yokohama Advan A052 315/30 R18 with about 200 miles on them - Paid $3400 - (very few pictures of them on the car because I was not going to sell them) No rubbing full lock to lock. They’re perfect.

Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2s (500lbs front/450lbs rear springs) -Paid $2300-

And just like that there’s half the asking price. Awesome parts all over the car, but those are a couple of bigger ticket ones.

Ive got two kids now and limited space and time. This leads me to agree to simplify. Garage kept animal. 7k miles on the clock in 4 years. Very well maintained but no show queen. Dings, scratches, black rear bumper, black strip over rear passenger dent repair. Flares have taken beating since it takes a lot of trial and error to be the widest tyred gc in the world. New flairs included. BNIB all around roof mouldings included also. I did have plans on making it pretty as well, but I guess thats your job if you want it. Comes with 2 Gallons of BRP paint…And 5 gallons of meth.

THE GOOD:

Too much to list here, please review mod list and pictures thoroughly. I have many more pictures and some videos but uploads here are very limiting.

THE BAD:

A couple of things since I am incapable of putting more time into this car, I know I’m letting it go so my heart just isn’t in it. :(

Car will only start if jumped… It began doing that out of nowhere, not sure why, leaning towards starter since I got this code (P1518 Starter Switch Circuit Low input). Didn’t really care since I rarely drove it. I just brought a jump box with me and dealt with it. Battery is dead dead too.

I also pulled a P0230 code (Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Malfunction) and the car cut fuel and stalled. It has happened a couple of times in real hot weather. Starts back up and goes.. My research has shown that maybe I need to replace the fuel pump relay module. I remember pricing one for $60 bucks on eBay.

Cosmetics.. duh, looks amazing.. but it is not close to a show car in the show car sense.

Old catback

·
Registered
93 L wagon 257
36 Posts
Please. And I do mean this with all due respect. Buy a battery and a relay. This is an expensive and valuable car with many thousands of dollars spent in modifications. A sub $200 fix seems absurd to not remedy at this level.

·
Registered
2001/2007 RSTi BRP
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please. And I do mean this with all due respect. Buy a battery and a relay. This is an expensive and valuable car with many thousands of dollars spent in modifications. A sub $200 fix seems absurd to not remedy at this level.
Hey, I hear you and I get where your coming from...But I have hundreds of hours into this car and I’m eating over 18k, honestly I wouldnt change a thing. If a little bit of work is too much for the new owner, I don’t want them to have it. I want a caring home not a crybaby little kid. I’m making an honest attempt to sell it and that is all I agreed to with the wife.

·
Registered
2001/2007 RSTi BRP
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty far gone from cali smog legal. You would have to remove a lot of parts and replace them with stock parts. Unless you a had “a guy”.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Truckee, CA 96161
$18000
Hey, is there car still available?
Dropbox pictures

Dropbox videos

--Mod list pages in pictures below—

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS - BRP Coupe - Full 2007 STi conversion (39k miles)

370TQ / 329HP on Mustang Dyno (Stock Sti puts down about 220) Built for quick spool and response.

39k on whatever stock STi stuff is left and way less (-7k) on all other things but the chassis (124k on chassis) No rust, quite the opposite, underneath detailed, sealed and reundercoated.

A couple of things just to show what a deal it is: Id say $36k+ into the car.

Fully rebuilt 07 STi tranny (due to losing reverse) about 2000 miles ago - Paid $3200 -

Going to also included Enkei RS05RR 18x11 +16 with new Yokohama Advan A052 315/30 R18 with about 200 miles on them - Paid $3400 - (very few pictures of them on the car because I was not going to sell them) No rubbing full lock to lock. They’re perfect.

Racecomp Engineering Tarmac 2s (500lbs front/450lbs rear springs) -Paid $2300-

And just like that there’s half the asking price. Awesome parts all over the car, but those are a couple of bigger ticket ones.

Ive got two kids now and limited space and time. This leads me to agree to simplify. Garage kept animal. 7k miles on the clock in 4 years. Very well maintained but no show queen. Dings, scratches, black rear bumper, black strip over rear passenger dent repair. Flares have taken beating since it takes a lot of trial and error to be the widest tyred gc in the world. New flairs included. BNIB all around roof mouldings included also. I did have plans on making it pretty as well, but I guess thats your job if you want it. Comes with 2 Gallons of BRP paint…And 5 gallons of meth.

THE GOOD:

Too much to list here, please review mod list and pictures thoroughly. I have many more pictures and some videos but uploads here are very limiting.

THE BAD:

A couple of things since I am incapable of putting more time into this car, I know I’m letting it go so my heart just isn’t in it. :(

Car will only start if jumped… It began doing that out of nowhere, not sure why, leaning towards starter since I got this code (P1518 Starter Switch Circuit Low input). Didn’t really care since I rarely drove it. I just brought a jump box with me and dealt with it. Battery is dead dead too.

I also pulled a P0230 code (Fuel Pump Primary Circuit Malfunction) and the car cut fuel and stalled. It has happened a couple of times in real hot weather. Starts back up and goes.. My research has shown that maybe I need to replace the fuel pump relay module. I remember pricing one for $60 bucks on eBay.

Cosmetics.. duh, looks amazing.. but it is not close to a show car in the show car sense.

View attachment 83606

View attachment 83603

View attachment 83607
View attachment 83597 View attachment 83598 View attachment 83599

View attachment 83600

View attachment 83601

View attachment 83602

Old catback
View attachment 83608

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice car! I don’t mean to lowball you but I’m on the East Coast and gotta figure transporting into what I can spend. Any way you’d take $15,000 ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any better pictures of the damage on the A pillar area, or any other damage caused by the garage door fall? Did you ever talk to anyone about getting the dents pulled? How about rust, it looks great, but has any rot started to seep in anyway where yet?
I am a serious buyer.

·
WRX in progress
00 RSTi 2.5 Hybrid Built
577 Posts
I am interested is this is still around in 3 weeks. Send you a PM

·
Registered
2001/2007 RSTi BRP
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have any better pictures of the damage on the A pillar area, or any other damage caused by the garage door fall? Did you ever talk to anyone about getting the dents pulled? How about rust, it looks great, but has any rot started to seep in anyway where yet?
I am a serious buyer.
Serious buyers read the description and view the Dropbox videos and pictures. All your serious questions will be answered.

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
441 Posts
If you're not a serious buyer, don't post in this thread

Reactions: HeyChris
1 - 18 of 18 Posts