thats only 2 =[

12 more?

Acc

·
Registered
1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS RBP
68 Posts
98 RS?

Any problem with this front lip on a 98 RS? Yanno, Us guys with the smaller projection foglights.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it prolly won t line up right.....since the 98 shape is a bit different from the 99-01 but i can try on my friends 98's and fidn out for myself when i get them in......trust me i ll check on every car possible to see where it could be fitted or modded to work....

=)

Acc

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in if its up to 7 or 14. Any idea on how this lip compares to the Greddy lip in clearance? My Greddy lip just got yanked off during transport to CA.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Count me in, depending on number of people and when this goes through - I gotta hide the money from my wife! :biggest: Any idea what shipping would run to 85260 (business address)? Also, do you have the C-West sideskirts? if so, what do they run.? Any chance of a deal if I buy front lip, sideskirts and rear bumper from you? :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
accurit, you should post this on i-club. you would probably get alot more peopel to join. i want to join...BADLY...but i just dont have the money. :( maybe if a couple things work out in the next couple weeks, i can join the group buy.

·
Banned
152 Posts
I had one imported :)

I'll vouch for the lips quality. Best I've ever seen. polyurethane, totally flexible.. And talk about exclusive.. Until Phil brings some more in I think this is the only one in north america.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Totally flexible? Flexible enough for my boss to fold up into his suitcase when he goes overseas next week? :biggest: I wish! I can't wait to get one of these! Where did you get your sideskirts?

Chris

·
Banned
152 Posts
I got the rest of the kit from B-Spec.

The lip was ordered from Japan by a company here in toronto called Slipstream R.

I paid about $400 for this on it's own, so if you guys can get Phil to get you some for $300 each that's a bargain!

·
Registered
2001 2.5 RS Black
216 Posts
i want a c-west front lip...very interested...depending on how many people are in...

·
You can't see me!
bon 12
4,923 Posts
yeah, depending on how many people get in i would get one. i love the c-west lip...

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
wow lets start posting in a thread that is over 2 years old and get all confused thinking its a current thread. go buy the cf version and save some time and money :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.