Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I picked up the C-west front lip today and test fit it before it gets some paint on it. The Greddy front lip is now a nice piece that sits in the garage after 5 years of abuse and 4 paint jobs.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will all be seeing a transformation of my car over the next month or so. I have met one of my goals that most of you may see if you are subscribed to a certain magazine. I am now getting sponsered by a few big names and soon the STi swap will be in and my car and hopefully caged. It will be closer to the visions I have had for it since I was 20 when I purchased it. Since I am finally out of college and have a real job I can finally afford to do all the dreams I have had for my baby.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the greddy had great fitment as well. i learned the hard way when it came to fitment. i first bought replica c-west sideskirts and rear skirts and they were garbage. i then sold then and bought authentic c-west side skirts and rear skrits and they fit perfectly. i will never buy anything replica again. pay the extra money and get the real deal you will be much ahppier and save money when it comes time for prep work at the body shop.

·
Registered
01 Impreza RS, Aspen White
275 Posts
Uhhh yeah, I liked the greddy lip on your car, but the cwest is waaaaay hotter. so is your trunk wing gonna be finished up any time soon as part of your lil transformation? im really anxious to see how its gonna turn out.

·
Registered
STi V3 RA VLTD RHD
694 Posts
JdmGary said:
Dude you gotta get rid of those eyelids and trendy "jdm driver" stickers. Otherwise soo much better
Its his car, let him be.

Plus, those "trendy jdm driver" stickers, as you put it, are hilarious. That symbol means "I am a new driver and I suck, so please forgive me when I cut you off in traffic because I am new." LOL! I used to rock one on my drift car back in 2002-2003 for the irony of a "new driver" sliding the car around, obviously knowing what I was doing! :lol:

Since I am an old man now, (and since too many people have the wakaba) I rock the ochiba in the front windshield instead.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JdmGary said:
Dude you gotta get rid of those eyelids and trendy "jdm driver" stickers. Otherwise soo much better
The eyelids will not go as they are part of my c-west theme. I had them off then i changed out my headllights and corners. I left them off for a couple of days and did not like the looks of it so you are going to have to deal with MY style on MY car.

·
Premium Member
2.5RS
8,447 Posts
Obviously its YOUR car, just my 2 cents. I never liked the c-west grilles..but yours looks really good..lines up so good with the hood.

How did your eBay corners line up? Mine suck.

·
10 years in the game
'14 BRZ SWP ltd
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am happy with the alingment. Not stock, but pretty damn close. The gap between the headlights and corners is really really small. Almost too close.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5 RSTi
324 Posts
Yo man, your car looks real nice. I have seen your car on these forums for a while now. It looks much better with the carbon lip.

What part of Wa are you in? I live on the eastside. maybe ill see you at some meets

1 - 20 of 20 Posts