Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section has been created by request from many members. How to use it should be simple:

1. Create thread
2. "Rate" the thread with the thread rating system (which gives 1-5 stars)

If you cannot find a place to put something, put it here in these main section.

Questions? Suggestions? Please let me know! :)

-James

·
Premium Member
2001 Black Sedan w/coupe spoil
263 Posts
I tried rating the threads, and i think i could rate my own post. i could sort threads according to rating, but the rating does not show up in the forum under the "rating" header. plans to display stars or some other counter there?

Is the rating system supposed to indicate how we would rate the product on a 1-5 star scale?

And do subsequent posters in the same thread rate the thread or the original post, or their post? will differing ratings be averaged and displayed for the thread?

sorry for so many ?'s

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hm, I rated a thread and it worked - it gave it 5 stars. Anyone else having the same problem? I just checked the user permissions and it LOOKED ok... :run:

·
Premium Member
2001 Black Sedan w/coupe spoil
263 Posts
I can rate them fine, but there's no display beneath the "rating" column heading when i'm looking a whole list of posts. i'd like to be able to sort reviews by number of stars rating, and at a quick glance be able to tell if certain springs only got a 2 star rating while others maybe got 4 or 5 stars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts