Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: TRANSACTION RESOLVED. Thanks Everyone!

Decided that there is no other thing i can do since i have not received a response since last week and its been a week and a half since payment.

I ordered a simple knock sensor and set of spark wires from him 1.5 weeks ago. Paid instantly, asked at the end of the of the week if the item had gone out at all and to send me the tracking info, the last reply i got from him was the same day, and he said it would go out tomorrow, on the forth of july?!?

long story short, haven't heard from him since. hes online right now as im typing this, and since my 3 requests for refund have sat in his inbox while he continues to log in and post about his swap instead of take care of his responsibilities, im posting this thread. Its $35 bucks man. you got money for a swap you can refund my money!!!

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you give him a negative trader rating? If not, go do that right now.
yea i did...didn't even respond to that...guess he doesn't care about the community or this site and his reputation on it...

·
Registered
95/99 Brighton STi
2,945 Posts
^^yea i was gonna say, anybody know him or done business with him....

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
He shipped them to me.
Do you have his address?

Turns out he has two other members under a scam right now as well. We need to track him down. I've got some info on him that will prove handy to tracking him down in person if he doesn't ship or refund appropriately.

·
Registered
12,196 Posts
Do you have his address?

Turns out he has two other members under a scam right now as well. We need to track him down. I've got some info on him that will prove handy to tracking him down in person if he doesn't ship or refund appropriately.
I doubt it, but I can check for you. I got the stuff a few months ago when he posted the first time around. I'll be back in a few minutes.

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Do you have his address?

wow, sounds like theres a lot more to it than i thought. shame too, if you look at the thread link below he got a bunch of offers for help with his car when he posted about not having a lot of money to fix it...but now he goes and swaps it anyway? at 1320's shop mind you...

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81089

makes more sense why i'm getting scammed now that i see he asks for money instead of taking the help fixing his car. after everyone found that out they told him to get a job and be more financially responsible.

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,371 Posts
what an asshole. Takin advantage of a great and useful site to try to get people to donate him money when it's not even necessary and scamming people.

·
Katy Perry
2001 Outback Sport-Turbo
3,671 Posts
That sucks man. Maybe Rllyrckt will see this and his flagged thread while he is chatting about the swap and contact you and work it out. Sorry to see that happened to you. Its a shame.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
957 Posts
I know him personally, hes a good friend of mine.. he's been extremely busy at home/work, ive called him here and there and told me sorry hes busy, get back to him in a bit... ill talk about this to him, so please dont get so fired up.. ill see whats up

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know him personally, hes a good friend of mine.. he's been extremely busy at home/work, ive called him here and there and told me sorry hes busy, get back to him in a bit... ill talk about this to him, so please dont get so fired up.. ill see whats up
kids needs to pay attention to responsibilities instead of swapping his car if you ask me.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
957 Posts
I gave him a call and he once again said hes a tad busy at the moment so i quicly went over the situation... he says he doesn't know if its his internet/browser but he's having trouble going to his inbox but didnt have alot of time to look into it and also he said that he'll happily refund the money to those who bought stuff from him

·
Registered
2002 2.5TS
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I gave him a call and he once again said hes a tad busy at the moment so i quicly went over the situation... he says he doesn't know if its his internet/browser but he's having trouble going to his inbox but didnt have alot of time to look into it and also he said that he'll happily refund the money to those who bought stuff from him
well he wasn't busy enough to post on the forums about his swap!

dirty impreza post activity:
http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/search.php?searchid=91081

rs25 post activity:
http://www.rs25.com/forums/search.php?searchid=818692

nasioc post activity:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1017041

last i heard form him was the 3rd and he hadn't shipped. you're saying he hasn't had time when hes logged on and had the time to 'look into' how to post on three maybe four forums? :biglaugh:

now you may be right that hes not a bad kid and just busy but either way when you're taking money from people ya need to have a bit more responsibility than that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts