Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Project "Kenya"
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up

I sent money to JuicyJuelzzz for an RS Catalytic Converter on August 23rd, he didn't respond to my messages about tracking/shipping until the 26th, stating that he's been working a lot and he'll ship it that day, so i ask him for the tracking number and then again i get no response until the 1st of September where he just posts a long ass bogus ass "tracking" number that doesn't register with DHL,UPS,USPS, or Fedex. He didn't even state what shipping company he used :screwy:.

I think slvrdc2 might have had a similar problem with Juicy, posted on his "part out" thread that he didn't respond or give updates on a purchased item
http://www.rs25.com/forums/f163/219797-2000-2-5rs-part-out-6.html#post3324610

Didn't even realize this till AFTER I sent money :/

I'm making this thread mostly to call him out since he won't respond to my message or thread posts even though he was online at the time :wtf:

UPDATE: He said he'll send me the right tracking number when he gets home , let's see

Thanks

·
Registered
Project "Kenya"
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE : He sent me the real tracking number after finally shipping the item (9 days after shipping) turns out he's not a scammer just kind of an idiot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts