Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Baby Sitter
1995 Red Bomber Impreza
2,228 Posts
i cannot release that info, i believe that the buyer of the bumper cannot post it either because of private info

·
Banned
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR32
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Keeping things big boy now

For the safety of our money can we have the perpetrators name or email to avoid sending money to said paypal account? Just in case he tries something again.
:sick: Simple solution for simple minded cretins like you who can't figure it out:
Don't buy a 22B bumper from anyone in Toronto as I'm the only one selling it. If you live here locally, come check it out in person and if it has dents/scratches/marks/broken, you obviously are not obligated to buy it.

Don't worry g0veStreetParty, you don't have to worry about losing your money, cause' you ain't got $500 to be throwing around on a 22B bumper or $1000 for CF spoilers. Finish replacing the minorly damaged pass. door that could've easily been fixed had you...

What am I going to try "again" lmao? I'm not selling anything on these forums anymore cause' no one appreciates a "deal" (local guys have had no issues surprisingly)

And on a side note: perpetrator a person who perpetrates, or commits, an illegal, criminal, or evil act:- LMAO. I didn't do anything illegal or "evil" :sick:

ONTOPIC now: Calling the shipping company, again-

21 - 22 of 22 Posts