Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know these "maybe I will sell my car" threads can get old but I thought I would try and find out what it's worth/offer it up here before I tried locally. I really don't know what a fair to all party's price is. So, any recommendations or offers are greatly appreciated.
This is a 2000 RS.
It is white.
Odometer and title tell me it has 320,xxx miles or something crazy but I don't believe it. Previous owner replaced the motor with one that had 115K. Estimated 125k at this point.
Auto trans.
Evidence of a paint job but not of major repair. Looks more like a respray.
1 surface rust spot above drivers rear wheel, 1 inch(ish) long
Simple stock cloth interior.
CEL is on for O2 sensor.
Drivers front wheel is 1 year old the other 3 are original and have typical scratches but no curbing.
Currently has mesh fog covers.
Injen CAI. Stock intake is resting happily in my garage.
New radiator. Literally less that 50 miles of use.
Tires are 1 year and 1.5 years old. Drivers front is showing wear. (I will explain below)
The passengers front calipers slides are seized. It has been this way as long as I have had it and I just found out when I did the brakes a few months back.
New pads and rotors. (May need another front set. See above)
Previous owner had windshield replaced. I think it has a leak. It will drip in the passengers side foot well if it has been sitting in a long hard rain. Not if you are driving and not in light rain. :puppy_dog

That's all I can think to mention. Please feel free to leave any feedback and/or show interest.

If you would like to contact me you may attempt to call but txting works better (614)288-9952. My PM box is full (someone owes me $ and I'm keeping the PM's as proof).

Thanks for taking the time to look!

No, I did not drive any deeper.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
38 views and no commentary? :(
I looked it up on Kelly Blue Book. They gave me a price of $4,840. Sounds about in the middle of the done up projects and the nothing left part outs...right?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Alright, I need this to go to a good home. It has just been sitting. shoot me an offer, don't care what it is. Someone decided to beat my "new" car with a branch so now I need money to to have all the damage fixed. I have a random looking at it later today but would rather it go to someone on here.

Call and leave a VM or txt me, pm's are full. Any serious offer will be considered.

614-288-9952

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a heads up, I did check today and I have low compression in the drivers front cylinder. Guessing valve seat? The person that did the test "forgot" to do it with WOT so I don't know how accurate the #'s are, just that one is lower.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts