Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99' GC3 BRP
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
this days i recieved an offer for an impreza, that i really liked, it was pretty good and had much more things than my car, less mileage, etc...

but the truth is that a love my car, i will not feel good if i let her go...

the thing is that the guy offered me a white 2000 impreza gc 2.0 AWD with 100.000 kms, it's simple from the outside, but loved the interior (same as rs25)

my car is just an L, is RBP 1999 impreza gc 1.6 FWD with 200.000 kms, with version 5 look from outside, but with the L interior (ugly), she never gave my any troubles, always stayed with me, i have her for 2 years and is even better than when i buyed her... but she always get me spending money on more mods

what do you think i should do? what would you do?, the other car had nearly all that i want and my car is a little far of it...

·
Registered
99 rustbox
1,042 Posts
whats wrong with his car? if you want awd and little more power (not a race car). Then i would say trade for less miles. but its up to you. pics of both cars would help decision making hehe

·
Registered
'99 OBS V7 STi Swap
850 Posts
No matter which car you have you're going to keep putting money into it. Your L looks nice. If I were you I'd figure out exactly what you want from your car and either save up to get it and then sell your L or build your L into it.

The only real difference in your L and the RS is a bit of a power bump. The interior of an RS isn't that great. That's an easy fix too for your L.

·
Registered
99' GC3 BRP
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you are ok with your current power and the engine is going strong, i would stay with your old ride. at least you know what's wrong with your own, but not his
yes that's truth, i was also thinking about it, i checked my whole car and let everything as i like, if i change the car i would need to chek everything out again and maybe what i will find

·
Registered
99' GC3 BRP
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No matter which car you have you're going to keep putting money into it. Your L looks nice. If I were you I'd figure out exactly what you want from your car and either save up to get it and then sell your L or build your L into it.

The only real difference in your L and the RS is a bit of a power bump. The interior of an RS isn't that great. That's an easy fix too for your L.
it's because what i want to do with my car is what that car have, i mean the awd, the 2.0 engine, the interior... but i don't like white and painting the whole car will cost a lot and also i like much more my exterior look

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.