Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

· Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
3,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I told her I was doing my HG/clutch that day so when/if I finished I would drive down but she said to just do it there. I thought about it and realized that if there are a bunch of Subaru guys there it would probably make things go a lot smoother. Are those of you who are going up for giving me a hand doing my HG/clutch job? I am just gonna pull the motor...

Which brings me to my next question. Who has a hoist/stand they could bring. I have both but my hoist doesn't fit in the car I don't think...

· Registered
2004 WRX RED
5,061 Posts
Yay! It's gonna be good times.... Like I said before so far we got...

Me and Matt
Mike - Mikeyp
Niko - 860Rally
Cory - Aegean
Seth -Sephro
Eli - PearlyWhites

So the plan is noonish everyone wanna come down... I'm debating between byob or a keg. I'll let you guys decide. If you wanna throw in for a keg, or just bring your own.
I'm gonna get us some hot dogs and burgers for a late lunch/early dinner. I wanna do some pics of everyone all together, since it's basically going to be a mini meet. Work on each others cars, just have some fun screwing around.

And everyone is more then welcome to stay for the late night party of my local friends.

· Registered
'99 Hybrid RS Coupe
3,598 Posts
Well I told her I was doing my HG/clutch that day so when/if I finished I would drive down but she said to just do it there. I thought about it and realized that if there are a bunch of Subaru guys there it would probably make things go a lot smoother. Are those of you who are going up for giving me a hand doing my HG/clutch job? I am just gonna pull the motor...

Which brings me to my next question. Who has a hoist/stand they could bring. I have both but my hoist doesn't fit in the car I don't think...
I'd love to lend a hand in this / watch it happen. I've got cams in my garage and will be pulling the motor and heads very soon. Never seen it done on a subaru before.

Yay! It's gonna be good times.... Like I said before so far we got...

Me and Matt
Mike - Mikeyp
Niko - 860Rally
Cory - Aegean
Seth -Sephro
Eli - PearlyWhites

So the plan is noonish everyone wanna come down... I'm debating between byob or a keg. I'll let you guys decide. If you wanna throw in for a keg, or just bring your own.
I'm gonna get us some hot dogs and burgers for a late lunch/early dinner. I wanna do some pics of everyone all together, since it's basically going to be a mini meet. Work on each others cars, just have some fun screwing around.

And everyone is more then welcome to stay for the late night party of my local friends.
This is going to be in Leominster, MA? I'd definitely be interested in stopping by. When is this meet going to happen? Maybe I'm just tired, but I didn't see a date.

---Danny

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.