Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

121 - 140 of 521 Posts

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Its smooth like it should be. A little dirty, I will clean them up. I have to buy the cone and corresponding ball joints. Gary sold these to me on a good deal to cover the cost of me getting the cones since he could not provide them. Good guy.

I will be moving my ALK's onto them as well. Updates to come soon! Wallet is a lil thin as I am saving for a big load of parts coming soon from my first sponsor, details are mum at this time :D

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
Best to do are free mods to free up power, weight (keeping safety to some degree in mind), and suspension.

I drove a 93 fwd yesterday that needs some love, gunna help him fix up the car this weekend. Now this 1.8 I have is slow as hell, shit it takes me 10 seconds to go from 3k-4 in 5th gear :unamused:

My car compared to his car is night and day. Obviously my Sti is like a different world compared to this, but you can make these cars fun! Once I have coils, this car will be very agile and lively! I love it.

First Auto X in less than a month!

A TON of updated this weekend I hope :D

·
Registered
1996 impreza L red 1.8l
9 Posts
Power doesn't matter to much down a mountain I have out run many over powered cars because they couldn't corner well I love my 1.8l but it will soon be swaped with a 2.2t I got for a steal ;)

121 - 140 of 521 Posts