Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

181 - 200 of 521 Posts

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #195 (Edited)
So looking into lateral link bushings, I need to press in some FWD toe bushings into my STi lateral links. Looking up the OEM part number, 20251AA031, I saw a red bushing that caught my eye. It’s a polyurethane bushing made by a Russian company. www.polyurethan.ru

I used Google to translate and read, confirming the bushing is a replacement part for the OEM bushing. It was also cheap, $11.xx each depending on the exchange rate, about the same price as the OEM ones.

So I ordered some OEM ones, and took a stab at emailing the contact email on their site.

I received a reply! They told me they do ship to the USA, and will accept paypal. Regular post shipping was $11, so, $34 out the door for 2 mystery bushings! Are they good? We shall see… they ship Monday I was told.

Part number: 8-06-373

·
Registered
LSTI in progress.
780 Posts
Nice if they don't work let me know. The guy I know can fabricate them.

Also did you get your drum to disc swap done? I want to know how hard it is. Do I need to worry about a master cylinder for no abs if I already don't have abs. I thought it was abs to no abs that was tricky. ABS is for pussies!

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Yeah he makes bushings for endlinks so I am sure he can make lateral link ones. All a bushing is is a piece of poly with a metal center. No exactly rocket science. Make it on a lathe.
Yea... ill let you know if I cannot do it at work, Ill hit you up.

Get your custom mod going! I waaaantt tooooo seeeee!
Soon... ;)

181 - 200 of 521 Posts