Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up everyone sorry for being late to the party here but as some of you may already know I’ve been building an Sti swapped WRC widebody GC Impreza from the ground up. It’s been about a year and a half since I purchased my L coupe off of Craigslist for $800. You can follow the entire build along with my vlogs (recent one was a visit to Bakemono) on my YouTube channel BuckYeah but due to not posting enough here it won’t let me drop a link but I’ll try in the comments. I’ll be checking back here frequently but feel free to drop a comment on my channel to say what’s up??

·
Super Moderator
2000 RSTi
822 Posts
I've been watching your youtube channel, and have been following you since your GRC days. Glad to see you've been showing those imprezas so much love!

·
Ex-Mooderator
2001 RSTi, 2011 WRX Hatch
3,266 Posts
Heh, I was wondering if you'd ever end up on here, or had a secret account on here for research =)

Welcome! And sorry you arrived after this forum became crap.

-- Dave

·
Premium Member
2001 SRP 2.5RS/RA/SOHC Monster
2,795 Posts
Welcome to the party, was wondering when you'd find your way here. Unfortunately it's that time of night for this forum.

·
www.jackstalk.com
‘98 RS, 911 Cab, CT6 TT, Escalade ESV
5,650 Posts
Congrats man, welcome! GC's are the best, After having 10+ since 2007, I just can never stay away, just LOVE the cars. Yours is really clean, looks great!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts