Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there has been talks about this exhuast before I'm just wondering where can I find it I'm thinking about switching my current set up since it does not seem to satisfy my power needs...

Three things for those of you who own it...
- Is it worth it now that you have installed it on your beast? is there any Dyno charts to prove it? actual Dyno charts and not Cobbs fake Dyno numbers.
- Where did you get it from?
- was it a pain in the ass to install?

Thanks

Frank

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't own one, but am considering it. I did a cut and paste into another thread here (the 0-60 for $1000 thread) from Larry Ganz website. He had gtech figures. It's not so much the hp that caught my eye, but the improved 0-60 times.

What are you running now?

Jim

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
gtech is more BS then dyno numbers. regardless of what exhaust you get, you're only going to get a minor increase in power (i'm assuming we're talking catback here?), especially on a N/A car. my exhaust improved a bit from 3500-redline so it basically didn't drop off as bad above 5500rpm. it also doesn't seem to have lost on the low-end. generally, the exhausts with higher peak numbers will lose more low down, which is fine for drags but sucks for everything else.

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
codger said:
I don't own one, but am considering it. I did a cut and paste into another thread here (the 0-60 for $1000 thread) from Larry Ganz website. He had gtech figures. It's not so much the hp that caught my eye, but the improved 0-60 times.

What are you running now?

Jim
Apex'i N-1 (great for MId and High End)
Borla Headers (not more than a sound mod if you ask me)
Stock Cat
GFB Pulley Kit
Injen CAI (Low end is none exhistant but it gets better at high RPM's)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts