Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 2.5RS 2Dr BRP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey who's the guy driving a BRP 2dr 2.5RS in springfield?

I keep seeing this guy everytime I drive near Springfield Mall on my way home from work.

Got some graphics on the side, and gold or really bright bonze rims, ver V wing, that's all I can pick out...

The guy's always driving in the opposite direction from me. I think he's black? can't really tell.

is he on here?

and if you are, nice car man! I think I flashed you once, don't know if you saw me. and if anyone knows the guy, what kind of mods do you have? That thing sounds nice.

I'm the dude with the BRP 2.5RS, 17" TD Motorsport rims, replica ver V wing.

There's another one that I see a lot too. His license plate says roadhugger or something. STM 4dr 2.5Rs. looks stock. nice car, sleeper?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey I know which car you are talking about, he lives around me in the Burke area....it's a 50 year old guy with gray hair that drives it...I saw him the other day at Shopper and he and I exchanged words. I' think he's an X racer...Now I have never seen your tho...unless you are the one who drives the 2 door that I saw this morning before leaving for work in burke.

·
Registered
MY00 2.5RS 2Dr BRP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have a 2 door, it's BRP, it could be me. Mine's stock looking except for the wing and rims. I live in springfield and take rolling road to braddock every morning to go to school(GMU) and work. I work at the student accounts office when I'm not going to class.

If you saw me this morning, I musta looked like an asian zombie.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts