Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
greenspeed said:
well it would be around 6k for a a 95 wrx...but the county I live in doesn't have emission laws :)
It doesn't matter where you live in the US. It is going to cost alot more than 6k to get that car over here.

Last time I talking to someone about importing they quoted me $20000 just for the paperwork and everything excluding the car itself. That doesn't guarantee they will get it here or not.

·
Registered
2013 BRZ
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well I understand everything, but my cuz is in japan for the marines and I would be concerned with them not even having the car, but if I "WAS" going to do it i'd have him check out the car and see about getting it shipped back for me...but it was just a thought...there is a lot I know...but it would still be pretty sweet to have one

·
Registered
Aspen White '03 2.5TS Wagon
1,091 Posts
greenspeed said:
20k for paper work? thats crazy...the car i was looking at was 3k then 3,500 for shipping...it seemed interesting enough to research
Do you have any family or know of anyone in the military? Cause Military people can have it shipped for FREE! :D

Oh... and if you need to do some post whoring... come on over to the OMGHi2U thread!! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
SleekSubyChick said:
Do you have any family or know of anyone in the military? Cause Military people can have it shipped for FREE! :D

Oh... and if you need to do some post whoring... come on over to the OMGHi2U thread!! ;)
Damn she speaks the truth.

But don't you have to own it for a certain time frame before you can do that???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts