Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, that movie was awesome!! It was only showing at one theatre here in Denver and we missed the early show, had to wait up for the late one, but it was well worth it. It is a French movie and it is sub-titled but it is excellent nontheless. Go see it!

Nick C.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah... I've wanted to see it but it won't be out here until next week.. at least :(

Next problem is... since it's in French it's probably only gonna play at one theatre, The Manor. It's a little tiny artsy place that usually only shows foreign and independent films. They don't have any cool stuff, like stadium seating, good concession stands, etc :(

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was wondering about that movie. I doubt if it does come here that the main theatres will have it, sort of like when the anime Princess Mononokee and Shadow of the Vampire was out. Likely the old refurbished Kentucky Theatre would show it, a bit artsy but it does sell beer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
yea, i thought it kicked ass too. even though some parts were pushed a little far, and you were left with A LOT of unanswered questions. but it was so cool, its flaws were forgiven.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts