Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Holy shite I'm sorry. Glad you got it fixed. How much stuff was stolen? I hope whoever did this get his ass handed to him:curse:

·
GC8 FTW
7,469 Posts
doesnt look like they stole anything....your change is still there.....looks like somebody heard about magic rocks and tested em on your car

magic rocks(N.) - insulation of a spark plug...breaks windows quietly with a pebble

·
GC8 FTW
7,469 Posts
with another look...looks as though you have an alarm...did u not hear it go off?....or did it not go off at all?....atleast they didnt take anything...correct me if they did....but i assume they didnt because u have a bag of stuff behind your chair..change in the change slots....stuff in the door

-akcel

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Looks like the stereo is still there, too. Well, count your self "lucky" if nothing was stolen. Still, too bad it had to happen, hope it never happens again.

·
Registered
1999 2.5RS
354 Posts
sorry bro, that sux...
any one else notice the *-**** sticker?, maybe it was bad luck? (sorry if my humour is not appreciated at the moment:flame: )

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kaos22B said:
sorry bro, that sux...
any one else notice the *-**** sticker?, maybe it was bad luck? (sorry if my humour is not appreciated at the moment:flame: )

:)

That's actually funny. I didn't think of that when I took the picture. :lol:

The car is fixed now, but I'm still finding broken glass. They took my 3 year old Bell radar detector, thats it. No money from the center console was taken or CDs from the back seat.

The alarm didn't go off since the factory Subaru alarm is passive and will only go off if the door is opened or someone tries to hotwire the car. Its a pisser. I'm either moving or buying a nice Clifford alarm.

All the joys of living in Miami. My friend's car (Wedge) had someone try to drill out the lock on the passenger side a few months ago. Time to get out of the city!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmmm good thing you had that window tine there, looks like it helped to contain a lotta the shattered glass

sorry to see it happen tho, I know it would ruin *my* day too :(

Ed

·
GC8 FTW
7,469 Posts
clifford with g4 technology -=)......is what i have....wont say what model or anything just let you know.....i get lifetime warranty on parts and labor and free updates when they update the software on alarms wooooooot clifford is the best........good guys is where to go

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
That gets me thinking about my factory alarm. It's too passive. I was surprised when the damn thing actually went off when a car drove by it with a loud exhaust. Best of luck to you.

Nick C.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it will. Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I've been mega-busy.

And yeah, I figure the factory alarm will keep 'em busy for about 20 seconds. :run:

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Matt said:
I figure the factory alarm will keep 'em busy for about 20 seconds. :run:
Sometimes 20 seconds is enough to stop anything from getting taken, just damage. I know that damage sux, but better to have just damage than damage and missing stereo and personal possesions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts